Monday, January 25, 2016

Review On My Days In Budapest

As you have seeing in the pictures I have posted, Budapest is an amazing city. During my trip through Europe I visited Budapest twice. The pictures in my previous posts are from the fisrt time I visited the city. This first time I spent 4 amazing days exploring the city. When I arrived in the city, I had the fortune of meeting Beth, while I was checking to my hostel. It was great to be able to make a friend right away. I spent the first day. In Budapest exploring the Buda side of the city with Beth. The next day, I ventured out on my own. I went on a great walking tour of the city, Which I would highly recommend.  Walking tours are a great way to see a city, if you have a limited amount of time, and a small budget. (Most walking tours are tip based) On Saturday I spent the day with my new friends Beth, Chelsea, and Angus. Exploring the city. On my last day after a really fun night out, hanging out in Budapest famous ruin bars. I visited the famous Gellert Baths and Spa's. A real treat, and a great way to unwind from a late night out. Then I was off on train to my next destation Prague.

No comments:

Post a Comment