Thursday, July 17, 2014

The reasons for this trip.

I have told many of you about this trip, that I'm about to embark on. The first thing that people ask me is why? In February I decide that i wanted to go on an adventure. a lengthy trip throughout Europe, and some parts of Africa.  I decided that  this might be the only  time in my life that i was going to be so free. In this period of my life. I really don't have anything that ties me down. I don't have good job, or girlfriend, or live in a city that i love. I also have the freedom of being able to save up the money needed for this trip. So the best answer for that question that i can give to people, is that this might be the only time in my life that i have nothing holding me down, or responsibilities. Another reason is that i have always wanted to see the world. I might not be seeing the whole world, but Europe is a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment